27 Aug The Law of Imagination
The Law of Imagination
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Just like Albert Einstein said in his famous quote, “Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world and all there ever will be to know and understand. “
Let imagination to guide you. Many times we are stuck because we don’t even allow ourselves to dream big. It’s so important to allow yourself to dream big. Give yourself space. Create a space within you that is going to download the vision to you. Sit down and meditate. Close your eyes for a couple of minutes and just let the vision come to you. Don’t look for the vision.
Do not look for the purpose. Instead, let the purpose will find you. Create a space within you and let the vision come to you. You know you are on the right track because you feel inspired.
When you feel inspired, the spirit is guiding you. It’s not even you. It’s the spirit that is guiding you. Then all you have to do is really to be brave and courageous to actually follow that vision. What I want you to do is really go big. I want you to give yourself permission to dream big and give yourself permission to entertain this thought, this vision, this imagination.
The law of imagination is governing your life.
Here is how you’re going to apply the law of imagination to your life.
- Sit back in a comfortable position and close your eyes. Think about your dreams. What are your biggest dreams? Write them down.
- What is holding you back from fulfilling your dream? Are you afraid of others? What they say about you? Write down your concerns.
- Select all magazines, glue, scissors, and create your vision world. Cut the images that resonate with you and make you happy.
- Write a step by step plan that will take you to your destination. It’s fine if you don’t know how the next step will unfold. Just wait for a clear sign. Again, through your meditation, you will be downloading everything you need.
- Practice daily meditation. Five to ten minutes every single day. Quiet your mind, maybe play relaxing music and let the imagination guide you. Very important is to feel good. When you imagine that vision of yours, the grand vision, I want you to feel good. I want you to give yourself permission to feel good because if you don’t feel good, you’re not going to have the energy to manifest and turn this vision into your reality.
- Feel as though the dream has already manifested. By feeling if it’s already done, you are showing the universe that you are serious about your plans. You are nurturing your dreams into actionable plan. There is no room for doubt.
- Take a picture of this big vision and every single day, twice a day, look at these images. Feel it if it’s already your reality.
- Lastly, join the love is the law movement and visit www.loveisthelaw.com for more resources. Make sure to pre order my upcoming book, Love is the Law at loveisthelaw.com.